We all know that the San Juan Islands are world famous for some off-the-charts destination weddings but does off-the charts need to be over-the-top? We think not. We think all you need is us, your partner, the people that mean the most to you and the accessories that follow.
- Two nights INN a Euro, Sweet or Penthouse
- A bridal bouquet and boutonnière (you choose colors and garden or formal)
- An officiate who’s helped over 1,100 couples launch the rest of their lives together
- A 10-serving cake with decoration you choose
- A photographer on-hand for your ceremony plus a few before and afters
- Bubbly to toast tomorrow
- A fun ‘Wedding March’ music box
- Two take-away Island Inn engraved champagne flutes
- On the house garage parking for one vehicle throughout your stay
We ask for a two night minimum stay on this offer because you deserve it. What can’t we do? Apply for your marriage license! If you want to get hitched, you’ve got to play by the rules. Learn more about obtaining a marriage license here and remember that you’re on your own for the license!
*Like we said, a two night minimum stay is required and this package is based on availability. While it’s great for spur-of-the-moment types, we do ask that you give us at least two weeks’ advance notice to get everything lined up for you. This offer excludes groups and existing bookings. Additional pet and people fees and room occupancy maximums still apply. Amenities noted are per stay; may not be combined with any other package. Please note: if you’re thinking of booking this package for just one Euro, please bear INN mind that the View Share Space is available to all Euro guests! If you’d like to have exclusive access to the View Share Space, you’ll need to book all four Euro guestrooms.